As stated in our “About Us” page, here are our Policies governing your viewing and reading of The HomeboyMediaNews blog:
About your personal identified information and e-mail address >
You do not have to worry about your privacy. Any information, if submitted, is safe with us. HomeboyMediaNews respects your privacy and will not give out your information or e-mail address to any third parties. As simple as that.
Updated June 2006
-your browser, OS, screen resolution
-you IP address
-your geographical location (country)
-the day you visited our website/blog
Please understand the above information are collected only for statistics purposes and we cannot identify you with this information. If you have any questions please refer to our Copyright Statement/Legal Code of Conduct or send us an E-mail.
Boring Stuff but Copyright and Legal Code of Conduct >
Updated June 2006
This is our Copyright and Legal Code Policy of Conduct. It may be boring stuff but it is how we conduct our business here at the HomeboyMediaNews blog.
These bunches of text are just to lay out the law around here. By viewing this site you are hereby agreeing to our policies, terms and conditions. Your use of our sites or blogs constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms, including any modifications that we make from time to time. This page is updated without any prior notification. Therefore you are requested to read it from time to time in order to keep yourself updated with any changes we may make.
General: You may not make a screenshot of any part of our website/blog without contacting the owner/administrator/publisher and or editor. All comments are the opinions of the commenter. Management takes no responsibility for the views expressed in comments. HomeboyMediaNews blog has no financial relationship with any of the companies whose products and or services are listed or mentioned on this blog. We are not an employee, affiliate, representative, or other agent of any of these companies. Information may not be true after certain time of writing or posting, although the post may be updated. Thus if you visit a page that was written a long time ago, the information may be incorrect or addressed in a later update. We try our best to keep our information correct, but we do make errors or mistakes sometime.
Software: HomeboyMediaNews blog takes no responsibility for any software that is downloaded from our site or from any third party’s website. Any “tips” that are posted may be used, however we take no responsibility of what happens should something go wrong. All software provided may not be tested prior to posting such tips.
Hyperlinks: We sometimes link to other websites through hyperlinks or links to provide more information about the subject to the user. Although we check the quality of the link, we take no responsibility as to were the links take you, what the website(s) contain, or anything else that is downloaded on those website(s).
Trademarks: All trademarks and or copyright of intellectual property appearing on the HomeboyMediaNews website/blog are trademarks and property of their respective owners except in those cases were otherwise stated and HomeboyMediaNews does not make any claims.
Identification: You agree to idemnify and hold the HomeboyMediaNews website/blog and its owners/administratos/publishers/editors/managers or other affiliates, harmless from any dispute which may arise from a breach of terms of this agreement. Visitors to this website/blog agree to hold the HomeboyMediaNews blog harmless from any claims and expenses and for any reasons.
Copyright: All posts are copyrighted material, either by HomeboyMediaNews or by other sources utilized in providing such material, except and if otherwise stated. Please also note that news and articles are carefully selected from acclaimed and reliable international media, news agencies and other respectable sources. As such all news and articles are copyrighted material. As an indication, some of our sources are Greece’s daily Kathimerini and Athens News, Cyprus’ daily The Cyprus Mail and Financial Mirror, The Associated Press, Reuters, Athens News Agency, Cyprus News Agency, New York Times, BBC, CNN, IHT, VOA, ABC, Los Angeles Times, and other acclaimed international media. In the interest of timeliness, news and stories are fed directly from the newswire and may contain occasional typographical errors. In the interest of timeliness, we may refrain from publishing our respective newswire sources, however this does not mean that we claim any copyright rights on such news or stories and as such copyright remains the property of their individual owners/sources. You may not republish any of the content posted without first contacting the owner/administrator/publisher/editor or management. If you have a question about anything posted here in this website/blog, please contact us via e-mail. Copyright appearing on other websites or blogs run by the HomeboyMediaNews blog or the HomeboyNet network use this copyright code. Any and all policies on this page also are instated on those network websites or blogs.
Copyright Infringement Notification: If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please note that you must provide a written notification with the following required information (by registered prepaid air-mail letter, duly signed) to: POBox 31887, Athens 10035, Greece:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed and/or believed to have been infringed (with sufficient details) upon ;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information regarding how we may contact you (e.g., mailing address, telephone and fax number, e-mail address);
- A statement that the copyright owner or its authorized agent has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; Such statement must include the following: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material(s) described above as as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and made under penalty of perjury, and, if an agent is providing the notification, a statement that the agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Such statement must include the following: ”I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Our Other Services: HomeboyMediaNews website/blog may offer external services that are provided “As Is” and we do not impose any copyright protection on those services. In other words, we just provide the service and that service may or may not have their own copyright protection.
Disclaimer Notice: By providing links to other websites/blogs, HomeboyMediaNews does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these web sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked website or blog to HomeboyMediaNews. By accessing this website you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece, irrespective of your country of residence. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the website or arising in any way from the content. If any part of this agreement is found by a court of law to be unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement will still continue in force. The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.
Comment Posting and User Discussion Guidelines
We welcome your participation in our blog articles comment threads and other discussion forums, where we encourage you to analyze, comment on and even challenge HomeboyMediaNews’s blog articles, reviews and other features. It is our hope that you will take the opportunity to interact with us, editors and management of The HomeboyMediaNews and with other HMN users. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site’s terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of HMN.
In order to keep these experiences enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below. By participating in our discussions or forums, or by submitting comments to blog articles, reviews or other features, you are consenting to these rules:
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You will not knowingly post content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. You will indemnify HomeboyMediaNews, its editors, management and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted. You may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Epithets and other language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated.
2. You understand and agree that HomeboyMediaNews is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. You further understand that, on the unmoderated comment and discussion forums, when and if available, HomeboyMediaNews does not monitor the content posted. Nevertheless, HomeboyMediaNews may monitor the any user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent. We further reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to remove a user’s privilege to post content on our site.
3. You understand and agree that the comment and discussion forums are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. You may not solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity in our comment and discussion forums.
4. The comment and discussion forums are for text only. Use of graphics and audio is not appropriate.
5. You acknowledge and agree that your use and/or rely on any information obtained through the comment and discussion forums is at your own risk. HomeboyMediaNews is not in any manner endorsing the content of the comment and discussion forums and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability.
6. For any content that you post, you hereby grant to HomeboyMediaNews the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Reproduction and distribution, in whole or in part by any mean mechanical, electronic or other, is reserved. All information displayed on this website (dispatches, photographs, logos, texts, graphics and other material) are protected by intellectual property rights owned either by HomeboyMediaNews or other sources except otherwise noted. As a consequence, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content of this website without the prior written consent of HomeboyMediaNews and its publisher/editor/management.
All information displayed on this website is provided for your personal use only “as is” without any expressed warranties whatsoever. HomeboyMediaNews cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies, omitions or errors although efforts are made to display such information as accurately as possible at date of post/print.
Please note that a Creative Commons License does not apply either for part(s) or in whole of any of the HomeboyMediaNews content. For more information we recommend to visit > Welcome Creative Commons
The Publisher and Editor,
HomeboyMediaNews | Athens
Copyright © 2006-2007 HomeboyMediaNews. All rights reserved.